PROFESSIONAL CV WRITING AND CAREER SUPPORT SERVICE
Optimise your opportunities for success in finding a new job with our professional CV writing and career support service. We offer a full range of services to help you stand out in the career market. With our services tailored just for you, we can take you through the whole journey of finding your new role. From writing your CV and starting your job search to succeeding at that all important interview.
Whether you’ve been made redundant, are facing job insecurity, looking for a career change or want a better work / life balance, Clear from the Crowd can provide the services you need.
Why We Are Different
- Full range of services: We can support you from the start to the end of your job search journey.
- Clarifying your potential: Too often people underestimate or fail to recognise their skills and experience. We help you to identify these and present them clearly so you stand out to employers in the career market.
- Finding your unique selling points: We focus on you as an individual and on what makes you unique.
- Thinking creatively: The way we work, and the job market has changed, possibly for good. We help you to think creatively about your career and to recognise your transferable skills. This could be the difference between success and failure in securing a new role.
- Flexible pricing structure: You’re free to select individual services, or bundle a number of services to best meet your needs. You only pay for what you want and bundling services means you benefit from competitive rates.
With Maria’s expertise my CV was turned around to make it relevant and attract employers to my career choice. Recruitment Consultant, Yorkshire
After 20 years with the same company, I was feeling out of touch. Maria took a very old CV and turned into something really quite impressive. IT Procurement Manager, Norfolk
I found Maria to be helpful, considerate, structured, and provided sound advice that no doubt helped me get my new job. Regional Sales Manager, Milton Keynes
CV Writing: Your CV is your opportunity to sell your skills and experience to an employer and convince them you’re the person they’re looking for. A well written CV can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your likelihood of being invited for an interview. Whether you’re applying for specific roles, or looking at a broader range of career options, we’ll write your CV to highlight what makes you unique.
Cover Letter: Most recruiters will only review an application for a few seconds before making a decision. Your cover letter will highlight your key skills, experience and achievements. It shows why you’re different from other applicants and, could mean the difference between you being selected or rejected for an interview.
LinkedIn Profile: LinkedIn is the largest professional network, and a well written LinkedIn profile can help you to stand out from the crowd and manage your professional brand. We’ll provide an optimised profile with an All-Star rating to increase your potential to appear in recruiter searches.
Job Search Techniques: Taking a proactive approach to searching for a new role will increase your chances of success, especially if you have a range of techniques to use. We’ll talk you through the benefits of each of these, and advise on which would be best for you.
Job Applications: Even though you may have a strong CV, many employers will ask for job applications as well. A high-quality application that shows you’ve thought about the role and can meet the requirements, will give you the best chance of being selected for interview.
Interview Preparation: An interview is your opportunity to stand out from the crowd and sell yourself to an employer. Having got to this stage, you’ll want to make the most of your potential for success. Good preparation will help the recruiter to see you in the best possible light and give you the confidence to prove you’re the right person for the job.
Your Career Journey: Whether you’re looking for a new job, or thinking about a change in career, we can give you a helping hand and be there with you all the way to getting your new role. With practical hands-on support, giving you friendly advice and guidance, tailored specifically to you.
We’d be very happy to answer your questions, or have a chat about our services.