Stand out in the career market with our services tailored just for you
Optimise your opportunities for success in finding a new job with our one-stop shop of services to help you stand out in the career market. With our services tailored just for you, we can take you through the whole journey of finding your new role. From starting your job search to succeeding at that all important interview.
Our New Service: Your Career Journey
Your Career Journey is our new service. Designed in response to feedback from our clients that they want support all the way through their career journey. Whether that’s looking for a new role, or thinking about a change in career. Rather than having to choose a specific service, Your Career Journey offers comprehensive support based on what you need, when you need it.
What are the benefits?
- A free, no obligation, 30 minute career conversation to discuss how we can help you
- Advice based on your needs, including how to improve your CV, writing cover letters, getting the most from your LinkedIn profile, job search tips, completing application forms and interview preparation
- 4 virtual sessions: you decide the content and timing based on where you are in your job search journey
Send us your CV and we’ll review it for free
Practical tips on how to improve your CV and tailor it for the types of roles you’re interested in
Book a free 30 minute career conversation
Discuss your career goals, plus practical tips on CVs, LinkedIn, application forms and interview prep
Whether you’ve been made redundant, are facing job insecurity, looking for a career change or want a better work / life balance, then Clear from the Crowd can provide the services you need.
Why We Are Different
- One-stop shop: We offer a full range of services to take you from the start to the end of your job search journey.
- Clarifying your potential: Too often people underestimate or fail to recognise their skills and experience. We work with you to identify these and present them clearly so you stand out to employers in the career market.
- Finding your unique selling points: We focus on you as an individual and on what makes you unique.
- Thinking creatively: The way we work, and the job market has changed, possibly for good. We help you to think creatively about your career and to recognise your transferable skills. This could be the difference between success and failure in securing a new role.
- Flexible pricing structure: You’re free to select individual services, or bundle a number of services to best meet your needs. You only pay for what you want and bundling services means you benefit from reduced rates.
CV Writing: Your CV is your primary tool to sell what you have to offer and convince an employer you’re the person they’re looking for. Whether you’re applying for specific roles, or looking at a broader range of opportunities, we’ll tailor your CV to highlight your unique skills and experience.
Cover Letter: Most recruiters will only review an application for a few seconds before making a decision. Your cover letter will provide a clear and concise summary of your skills and experience. It shows why you’re different from other applicants, and could mean the difference between you being selected or rejected.
LinkedIn Profile: LinkedIn is the largest professional network. A well written LinkedIn profile can therefore help you to stand out from the crowd. We’ll provide an optimised profile with an All-Star rating to increase your profile appearing in recruiter searches, and let you manage your professional brand.
Job Search Techniques: Taking a proactive approach will increase your chances of success. Especially if you have a range of job search techniques to use. We’ll talk you through the benefits of each of these, and advise on which would be best for you.
Job Applications: Even though you may have a strong CV, many employers will ask for job applications as well. A high-quality application that shows you’ve thought about the role and can meet the requirements, will give you the best chance of being selected for interview.
Interview Preparation: An interview is an opportunity to stand out from the crowd and sell yourself to an employer. Having got to this stage, you’ll want to make the most of your potential for success. Good preparation will help the recruiter to see you in the best possible light and give you the confidence to prove you’re the right person for the job.