We’ve designed this service based on feedback from our clients that they want someone who can support them all the way through their career journey. Whether that’s looking for a new job, or thinking about a change in career. We can give you a helping hand and be there with you all the way to getting your new role. With practical hands-on support, giving you friendly advice and guidance, tailored specifically to you.
Our service gives you flexible access to someone experienced in helping people to find their next role, who can answer your questions as they arise and to give you confidence at every step in your job search journey.
Start your journey with a free, no obligation, 30 minute conversation to discuss how we can help you.
Your Career Journey service includes:
1. Where to start to look for a new role or change your career
2. Advice based on your needs, including:
- identifying your transferable skills
- how to improve your CV or tailor it for specific roles
- writing cover letters
- getting the best our of LinkedIn
- job search techniques
- feedback on application forms
- tips on preparing for interviews
- developing an action plan
3. A package of 4 sessions of 30 minutes each by telephone or video. You decide the content and timing of these sessions based on where you are in your job search journey. Access sessions flexibly, whenever you need them within 4 months of your first order, and your meeting will be arranged within 5 working days from your request.
You can also purchase additional 30-minute sessions as you need.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us. We would be very pleased to hear from you.
The Enterprise Centre, University Drive