We’ve designed our new service based on feedback from our clients that they want someone who can support them all the way through their career journey. Whether that’s looking for a new role, or thinking about a change in career. Rather than having to choose a specific service, Your Career Journey offers comprehensive support based on what you need, when you need it.
Start your journey with a free, no obligation, 30 minute Career Conversation to discuss how we can help you.
Your Career Journey service includes:
1. Ongoing support until you find your new job
2. Advice based on your needs, including:
- how to improve your CV
- writing cover letters
- how to create or improve your LinkedIn profile
- job search tips
- how to complete application forms
- tips on interview preparation
3. Research and resources to support you with a change in career
4. Fortnightly 30 minute Zoom or Teams meeting to discuss your progress, deal with any issues and agree a plan for the following weeks
5. Unlimited access to us by email for any queries you may have
6. An agreed one-off fee, with no hidden costs
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us. We would be very pleased to hear from you.
The Enterprise Centre, University Drive