Your CV is your most important tool to market yourself. It’s your opportunity to sell your skills, experience and achievements to an employer and convince them you’re the person they’re looking for. In a competitive job market a well written CV can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your likelihood of being invited for an interview. Whether you’re applying for specific roles, or looking at a broader range of career options, our CV writing service will highlight what makes you unique.
Your advice on my CV was so much more than I could have hoped for. Front of House Manager, Norfolk
Maria had some great ideas, that I hadn’t thought about before. Accountant, Milton Keynes
I would highly recommend this service to anyone. Localisation Producer (TV Animation), London
The Benefits of Our CV Writing Service
We provide a service that is tailored for you as an individual. Your CV will be written by a UK based professional who will support you through from the initial call until you’re happy with your new CV.
This includes :
- Full review of your employment history
- Future career plans identified
- Bespoke personal profile
- Your unique skills, experience and achievements highlighted
- A CV easy to tailor for specific jobs
- Clear to read and key words included
- ATS friendly format
What Our CV Writing Service Provides
1. A session with you by telephone or Microsoft Teams / Zoom on a day and time that suits you, including evening appointments
2. A draft CV ready for you to review within 5 working days
3. Amendments made until you’re completely happy
4. A final copy of your CV sent to you in Word and PDF format
If you don’t want a full CV rewrite, but you do want to improve your CV, our makeover service can help you with that.
1. ATS friendly format and layout
2. keywords included in your personal profile
3. spelling and grammar check
4. draft sent within 48 hours
5. final versions in Word and PDF
You can also bundle services at a discounted fee when these are ordered at the same time.
Please see below for details of prices.
Job search techniques
Interview preparation and techniques
Your career journey
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us. We’d be very pleased to hear from you.
The Enterprise Centre, University Drive